Royal Mail have advised us that there is a backlog of post due to staff shortages during the Covid-19 crisis.This could delay your order for approximately a week longer than usual and possibly two weeks longer for outside the UK. We thank you for your patience at this time.
Placing Your Order
We use Royal Mail to send all of our parcels worldwide
- If you place an order up to 1.30pm each day it will be despatched the same day.
- Orders received after 1.30pm will be sent the next working day.
- Standard UK postage is £3.00 or FREE to UK customers on orders over £20, Europe is £8 and Rest of the World is £10
- Delivery normally takes 3-4 working days UK and 7-14 working days rest of the world. This is an approximate guideline in accordance with Royal Mail and no parcel is guaranteed unless Special Delivery Service is used
Prices for Express Delivery (UK only)
Please see info below from Royal Mail website about restrictions to certain areas in UK for next day delivery:
- Next Day Delivery UK only (Mon-Thurs)– Please order before 1.30pm the day before – cost £8.00 (parcel delivered before 1pm the following day) * please see restrictions
- Saturday Delivery £11 (UK only)
Areas with Restrictions
We deliver by 5.30pm the next working day in the following postcode areas:
We deliver within two working days by 5.30pm to the following postcodes areas:
We deliver within three working days by 5.30pm to the following postcode areas:
- AB30 - 39, 41 - 45, 51 - 56
- HS1, 3 - 9
- IV21 - 28, 40 - 49, 51 - 56
- KA27, 28
- KW1 - 3, 5 - 15
- KW16 Stromness Town only
- PA20 (0&9)
- PA28 - 38, 41 - 49, 76, 77
- PH15, 17 - 26, 31 - 40, 49, 50
We can’t guarantee delivery by 9am to Jersey, Herm, Sark, Alderney and addresses on Isle of Man outside the IM1 postcode area.
- KW16 - non Town
- PH30, 41 - 44